View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 07:20 PM
KYCH

Default Re: There is NO Masonic Conspiracy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
I don't have to condemn him.
You don't have to condemn him? If you condemn mine then you would have to condemn his or you would be a hypocrite. Let's break the situation down:

He said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLMATiK View Post
wtf? Seems there are a bunch of retards and liars on this website. I recommend you all to take a bullet to the head.
I said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Lead the way.
So you said:

Quote:
Then a mason asks an antimason to shoot himself.. . You couldn't make it up!!!
So I didn't tell/ask him to do anything. He opened that dialogue up so I invited him to lead by example. I answered his rudeness by a smart ass quip.

Quote:
Do us all a favour and go bury your head.
So you misread my quote and I'm a bad guy, but you tell me to bury my head and it's all good? Wow, sounds like a double standard.

Quote:
This thread is about a masonic conspiracy and as far as I'm concerned it's case proven. Like I said before, you masons may feel complacent and protected on forums such as ATS but here you're just another poster. You want to make the claim that there is no masonic conspiracy fine, all I ask is that you prove it. The reality of this situation is you can't. . . Honestly, if I'm wrong prove it!
I never said it wasn't about a masonic conspiracy. And the case is hardly proven, just because enough people here believe doesn't make it true. There are still people who say the Earth is flat, but the rational mind knows that's not true.

I never said I felt protected at ATS. In fact, I received infractions for rude conduct on there. I can prove a lot, but what I post you say "I don't believe you". You did it all the time on ATS.