View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 07:38 PM
KYCH

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
No, my masonic friend, I left ATS because you and your masonic friends within that site banned me when I got too close to the truth. I was invited back but kindly told them to stick their invite where the sun don't shine.
Well, that sucks. I didn't mind you at all on ATS. I only got aggravated with Suzq and vx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
Masons are pathetic. You want to continue this charade that your all about charity and so on, but when anyone asks you and your fellow occultists difficult questions you retreat and accuse people not taken in by your cult of being unfair or biased against the freemasons. . . Tell me , if this is the case why is that every belief system, every church worth mentioning is solid in their belief that you're anti christian? Not everyone is taken by the masonic lies. . . The weight of evidence against your cult is growing and sooner or later you will be seen for what you are. An elitist sect who feel they can manipulate history in their favour.
There's no need to be rude and use insults. Regardless of good, bad, or indifferent, you are biased, just as I am biased to be in favor of them. And the charity is not a charade; it's legitimate.

Well, many religions think we are a religion and we are not. The catholics don't like the Freemasons as they don't like anything that doesn't strictly follow their guidelines, as they are still catching up with science. Same goes with radical Islam. You can tell me what you think is true, but my own experience tells me different. What you say doesn't trump what I see on a regular basis and what I've experienced. It's like telling me the sky is red even though I look up and see that it is blue.

I would like to point out that the only bodies that have banned Freemasonry or gone after them in a major way were extremists, fascists, or tyrants. Those that have come after us stating that we have dark deeds have done worse than what we have been accused of. Oh, and until the 1st amendment is no more we will go on gathering as we have always done. There is no legitimate proof of criminal activity so no arrests.