View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 07:49 PM
KYCH

Default Re: There is NO Masonic Conspiracy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
My answer to that is simple! PROVE IT!
The only way you can gain respect is by telling me the truth, but truth is something that masons find hard to understand or comprehend. You fail to understand that this is just me talking here. I am just one of hundreds, perhaps thousands who see the freemasonic cult for the dangerous cult it is. A wise man once said, "There is no smoke without fire. . . " If this is truly the case then lodges all over the world are set to burn down.
Masons are elitist snobs who feel they are above us ordinary people. I would hate to be in your shoes when us "ordinary people" get wind of what you're up to.
See this is why I love the American justice system, innocent until proven guilty. The burden of proof lies with the accuser not the accused; the prosecutor must prove the case and then there is always reasonable doubt.

I have told the truth the entire time. Anything I said to you was the truth, you can believe it or not. I pride myself on my integrity and ability to not lie. Me not lying has got me into a lot of trouble; some people at work don't like that I tell them what I'm thinking.

How is it dangerous? Yeah, I highly doubt that the Lodges are "going to burn". Anti-Masons have existed as long as the Masons have existed, especially in America. The first 3rd political party was an anti-Mason party. Through all the lies of anti-Masons we have survived and will continue to survive.

Yeah, I'm an elitist snob. I'm a very charitable guy and I don't think I'm a snob. I grew up lower-middle class as my parents had modest paying jobs and my mom had a bunch of health problems. I only make $30,000 a year and my medical bills don't give me a bunch of spending money. I live within my means.