View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 07:58 PM
KYCH

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
Well, even I have to admit that Susq's accusations of masonic ritual child abuse was well over the top and unfounded. And let me also say that besides your self the only other mason I conversed with on ATS who I respected was network dude. The rest were all about preserving the illusion that masons are friendly charity workers who love everyone and have nothing to hide.
If I've insulted you let me say it's only because you're a freemason. Personally you may be a great guy but the fact that you seek comfort within this cult just fills me with dismay. Get out before it's too late.
Network dude is entertaining. I will concede that our strict privacy doesn't help with the conspiracies and makes us an easy target. I really wish I could just spill the beans of what our "secrets" are so people would just relax, but I took an Oath and I cannot break it. I'm honor bound. Some may not see it and call me dumb or foolish, but it's my word.

Yeah, it's hard to befriend someone on the net that you vehemently disagree with. I won't be getting out, I'm still finishing my year as Master.