View Single Post
Old 04-21-2005, 03:57 AM

Default Joseph Ratzinger-pope Benedict XVI- Hans Kung's former assistant and friend

Habemus papam , cardinal Medina announced the other day.
Catholic Church got its “King” – Cardinal and doctor of theology – professor Joseph Ratzinger.

Now , it is clear that favourite Kabbalistic Jews’ “theologian”, “reformer” and “Pontiff of new global ethics” doctor Hans Kung is not elected new Pope.

Was I wrong claiming that he was a “candidate” for pope?
Yes and, apsolutely NO. And I would explain why.
Naive observer could not conect Hans Kung and new pope Benedict XVI.
But more alert would do that immediately.

As I have pointed out in my post – Huns Kung was Kabbalists’ favourite, but desperately ineligible candidate.
And of course, they knew that.
He is not Cardinal, archbishop or bishop. On the other hand , Church ,would not be able to digest him, still.

Professor Kung is actually considered to be heretic by both clerics and congregation.

Every other man daring to theoretically attack, deconstruct and denounce basic priniple and fundament of Christian theology -deity of Jesus and ridicule papacy would be excommunicated (expelled from church).

But Kung was not excommunicated. He was not proclaimed heretic by Pope and Vatican.
As you could read Cardinal Sodano actually praised his treatise few yers ago.
Although he has lost his official license to teach Catholic theology he continued to teach ethics and “theology” at the Tuebingen University and other universities round the world. His papers have been seriously evaluated by theology students and priests.
Kung abondened Church but Church did not abonden him. While he was ridiculing Christianity ,Church waited for his repentence.

Why did he have such impunity?
Who was his advocate - freemason John Paul II? –probably, Cardinal Sodano? -maybe
but who Else?

Obviously, his colleague –man who owes so many to Kung-
former Kung’s assistant at Tuebingen University and Cardinal, himself.

It is clear conservative and naive Cardinals, Archbishops, Bishops, priests and , of course ordinary Catholics would never accept heretic such as Hans Kung as a pope.
But they would accept man that is deliberately portrayed in Judeo –Mason Kabbalistic mainstream media as "rigid archconservative"- Joseph Ratzinger.

And this is a baite- and Cardinals swallowed it . Some deliberatelly some not.
Jewish Kabbalistic American and European media opposed George W. Bush also – but he is President and also “conservative Christian”, just like new Pope.
So this situation with new pope and his satanization in media resembles the situation with Bush

What does conect “conservative enforcer of doctrinal orthodoxy” – Joseph Ratzinger and heretic, Freemason Hans Kung.

Well, it was Hans Kung, himself who advised Cardinal Josef Frings of Köln (Cologne), Germany , to appoint Joseph Ratzinger his theologian adviser ; it was Kung who arranged that Joseph Ratzinger be present during all four sessions of the Second Vatican Council as a peritus, or chief theological advisor, to Cardinal Josef Frings (from 1962-1965).

It was heretic Hans Kung who urged the renowned theology department at famous German University Tuebingen to hire Ratzinger. Ratzinger was acctually Kung’s assistant at Tuebingen.

Later on , Ratzinger publicly “criticize” Kung and cunningly kept distance from Kung
but this was obvious manipulation.
On Tuesday, Tuebingen's “most famous scholar” , theologian Hans Kung, called Ratzinger's election "an enormous disappointment for all those who hoped for a reformist and pastoral pope."
What a hypocricy.

However Kung added something interesting
"But we must wait and see, for experience shows that the papacy in the Catholic Church today is such a challenge that it can change anyone," Kueng wrote.
"Let us therefore give him a chance: as with a president of the USA we should allow a pope 100 days to learn."

Well, this is enough for me to claim that heretic Freemason and Pontiff of Kabbalistic “global ethics” , old friend and mentor of pope Benedict XVI – doctor Hans Kung is actually new pope???!!!