View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 06:58 PM

Default Re: 10 Things The Government Does Not Want You To Know About Swine Flu (H1N1) Vaccine

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Working in the medical diagnostics industry some years ago I was shocked to find out that they put a mercury containing compound in vaccines as a preservative, Thimerisol. Mercury is a dangerous toxin and can cause brain lesions among other things.

However I also found out the other day from a leaflet put through my door that vaccines also contain formaldehyde (a known carcinogen), anti-freeze as well as a collection of 'live' virus some of which can actually cause disease in people with poor immune function.

As for the HPV vaccine I have heard it claimed by many that there is absolutely no evidence that the human papillomavirus actually causes cancer. Apparently the theory that viruses can cause cancer is out dated. All viruses enter a host cell and play around with the cell nucleus. What's different about HPV?
I'm as skeptical about vaccines as you are, but, let's be clear, not everyone who eats fish which contains Mercury becomes ill.

I am interested in your statement that there is no evidence that HPV causes cancer.