View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 09:50 AM
I Have A Cunning Plan. .

Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Blue, Mint

Believe what you want, but you no nothing of the Craft nor do you know me so your words change nothing.

I come on here out of sheer boredom and out of the want to fight against liars.
And here you have it, the final stage of the masonic belief that everyone else is wrong and they're right. Accussing anyone who dares to question their beloved satanic cult "Liars." Absolutely pathetic.

KSigMason, if you don't want anyone questioning your slightly moronic beliefs don't come on forums like this trying to preach your evil idealogy to the rest of us. It works on ATS because most of the mods and owners there are fellow masons and will ban anyone who dares question you. Here, you're just another sad figure who hasn't got an original thought in their empty head as it's been filled to the brim with masonic nonsense, secret hand shakes and ridiculous code words...

For you, my sad friend, it seems that you are beyond reasoning with. Your mind is made up. You're more to be pitied.
Boy, do you have a huge wake up call coming your way. I just hope when that day comes you have enough about you to get out of the cult. Good luck.