View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 09:38 PM
KYCH

Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
And here you have it, the final stage of the masonic belief that everyone else is wrong and they're right. Accussing anyone who dares to question their beloved satanic cult "Liars." Absolutely pathetic.

KSigMason, if you don't want anyone questioning your slightly moronic beliefs don't come on forums like this trying to preach your evil idealogy to the rest of us. It works on ATS because most of the mods and owners there are fellow masons and will ban anyone who dares question you. Here, you're just another sad figure who hasn't got an original thought in their empty head as it's been filled to the brim with masonic nonsense, secret hand shakes and ridiculous code words...

For you, my sad friend, it seems that you are beyond reasoning with. Your mind is made up. You're more to be pitied.

Boy, do you have a huge wake up call coming your way. I just hope when that day comes you have enough about you to get out of the cult. Good luck.
Mint, following your logic, you could come to my job right now and tell me how to fly. That's absurd. In the same breath you would tell me I knew nothing of aviation and if I told you I was a Standardization Instructor you would call me a liar. I'm not saying you are liars, but misinformed. Telling me you know more about the Freemasons than I do is arrogant.

I come on here to confront liars and those deluding the knowledge of the weak minded. I don't have an original thought? Yes, because I can't look on this site and see a bunch of robots repeating the same thing over and over again.

Stop worrying about my soul. It's in tact. It was nor will it ever be compromised.