View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 10:22 PM
KYCH

Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
No I wouldn't tell you how to fly because I know absolutely nothing about flying you supposedly do! But when it comes to freemasonry we are both on a level playing field because neither of us really know whats going on. In essence you could say that you're too close to the craft to be able to see it in it's true light. Thats were we differ. Yu don't question it you just accept anything you're told were as I have spent years researching it and talking to those who got out when they realised what they were signing up to and I can tell you that you are freely walking into a minefield.

Time will tell.
No we are not on an equal plane. That's what you are not getting. I'm not trying to be rude, but telling me you know the same or more than me is laughable. You couldn't possibly know more than me, nor do you know what I know for that matter.

I spend years researching it before I joined. That's where everyone makes there mistake, they think I just blindly walked in without doing research. Before I went aviation I was a part of Intelligence (which I miss dearly) and I know how to research.

Those who jumped out either didn't put anything into it or they thought they could just sit back and reap some magical reward. Nor can you trust religious zealotry.