View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 09:36 PM

Default Re: George Washington Masonic Memorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I've never seen a Satanist join. The Brethren wouldn't ever allow it.

For not being religious you sure use religious references a lot. Freemasonry is not bound by the Bible, only a follower of Christianity is. I guess I have to play the repeat game again, to each his own; each man has his own faith and worships according to that faith. By this no man is idolizing another god. Fact.

Allowing men of different faiths makes it an anti-christian cult? That's an illogical argument. Tolerance is not an act against God. Tolerating men of other faiths is not the same as worshiping their version of God. Religion is never discussed so I never hear about how my friends attended church or the mosque or the synagogue. All Freemasonry has done is said, "have faith". That's it, it didn't say what or who. You all can come in here and say that we worship Lucifer, but I actually attend the meetings and know what goes on.

What you read on the net cannot trump real life experiences.

We know we are multicultural for the simple fact we have members all over the known world. Ta dah! There is no Masonic God. Many of these Masons have their own god is make believe written up by religious extremists so they could attack them. It's equatable to those Westboro Baptist Church that spout God hates fags and pickets soldiers funerals. Both really quite sad. Very deluded. And there is no title called Grand Wizard. That title belongs to the racist KKK.
Why do you continue to pretend to know that which you do not?

As if you know for sure that there isn't one single SATANIST amongst all of the members of Freemasonry.

As if you are privy to what your Brethren will and will not do.

As if you are privy to their every move.

As if they check with you first.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-05-2009 at 09:44 PM.