View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 02:56 PM
Banned

Default Re: Zeitgeist Movie Refuted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laokin View Post
Am I the only person that realizes this "refutes" nothing?

How do they justify the fact that jesus is a clones from religions predating the bible?

The bible is the oldest book, not the oldest slab of tablet. Before there were books... there was stone carvings.

The lack of empirical evidence still stands. It doesn't matter how you interpret anything said in this movie, there is still no empirical evidence to support the claim.

There is however, empirical evidence that disproves "the son of god."

K, thanks.

BTW, I was raised in catholic school and went to church every Sunday for 13 years. Since I was about 5 years old, I could tell that the entire argument for why god exists boiled down to "because I said so." At this time I realized my parents would tell me no to things I would ask to do. Like sleep over at a friends house. I'd ask why, and they would tell me the same thing "Because I said so."

At this point in time I realized that there was no reason they were saying no. They just didn't want to drive me somewhere. The lack of empirical evidence proved my theory correct.

Same logic applies to every other aspect of life. You don't believe something unless you can prove it. You can't prove god, but you can disprove the bible. The bible is the "word of god" so by disproving the bible you are thereby disproving god.

Only people who are unintelligent can't grasp this conundrum. These are the same people that do what they are told, instead of deciding what is best. I.E. Slaves to a book.
You are not the only one who has not realized this realization that you think you have realized and have not realized.

It's just that most of us don't reply to posts by BlueAngel or Sanjay.