Originally Posted by BlueAngel
From where have you derived that long-term use of flouride actually causes teeth to rot, brain lesions, kidney and liver damage?
Do the CONTROLLERS brush their teeth with a toothpaste that doesn't contain flouride made especially for them?
They must, because they're certainly not going to poison themselves.
You don't ingest tooth paste. However, alot of people do ingest tap water and some bottled waters. Try googling fluoride.. it will come up with thousands of pages on how fluoride is a poison.