View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 08:13 AM
Woo Nemesis

Default Re: The Great "HIV" Hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-Kon View Post
My signature in other words would be.. I the phrase conspiracy theory is a dis-info term that is thrown around to make people doubt certain theorys before they even read them.

I never said this cure is the absolute real deal blah blah. I just said it could very possibly be a real cure for AIDS/HIV. Theres more evidence pointing towards it being a real cure then it not being one. I also find it hard to believe AIDS has been around since any time before 1960. They couldn't even identify the virus until the 70s or 80s. The whole theory about AIDS being around before 1960's is just more dis-info thats on the net to confuse the AIDS situation even more.
Well, its not just disinfo thats on the net....its published info in peer reviewed journals, and if you had bothered to read any of it you would know that.
Quote:
As for zoonosis, retro-virus' don't fall in to the infectious agents catagory that can perform zoonosis.
This on is just plain wrong. Retrovirus' can and do jump the species barrier and are on the list of vectors that can, had you bothered to do a 2 second google search
Quote:
Its just like if you had hepatitis C, your cat wouldn't be able to catch it from you no matter what, just like if your cat had cat hepatitis you wouldn't be able to catch it from your cat. However there is infections that are communicable between animals and humans most of them are bacterial. No offense or anything but I'm honestly tired of the weak rebuttals you dish out in every thread. You seem to be a forum spammer who just gives links to articles with no basis and you ignore alot of the main points I make in general about things.
Since it is obvious that you have gotten most of your info from the internet and refuse to look at anything that the actual scientific community has on the subject, i dont know what to tell you.
Quote:
Heres a tid-bit for ya, I think around 400 people got trial hep B vaccines in the 70s or somethin, in new york. I think around 310 of those people died of AIDS, the other 90 people have 'unknown' deaths. In other words they all could of died of AIDS. Something along those lines happend in africa in the 70's as well. I find it hard to believe AIDS just jumped continents from Africa to the US in a few years and infected thousands in each place yet there was no cases in other places like Europe or Asia. I also find it hard to believe someone caught AIDS from monkey for a number of reasons. Well for one thing its a retro-virus and for another the disease was essentially just a virus that was only in sheep and lambs until after a few monkeys were used for trial vaccinations. The virus originates from lambs and sheeps however it was spliced to infect humans and monkeys. You cannot get AIDS/HIV from a monkey or anything besides another human! The disease started through vaccinations in Africa and New York. Its a contagious form of cancer in a sense. However, its main mode of destruction is a immunological supression so ones body its defenseless against other infections.
Actually, if you had read any of the articles you would see that there is clear evidence of HIV in the human population well before the seventies. Analisys of two samples, one from 1959 and one from 1960, showed two different strains of HIV. Given the known rate of genetic drift we can extrapolate that these two strains had to come from a source which crossed the species barrier sometime between 1890 and 1928.