View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 09:34 PM
Banned

Default Re: SVALI: An Illuminati Defector's Story

I'm not telling a tale. I remember the incident because the lady was seriously distraught almost in a frantic state. Why she came to me, I have no clue. I was volunteering at the Mission in Tx from about 1998 to 2002 when I graduated. I can't remember the exact year it happened (a lot of water under the bridge since then, I suppose).

She seemed in her mid 40s and had distinct red hair. She said she was fleeing from California from the lucifer cult. I was rather young at the time, only about 22 or 23. I had been doing some readings in comparative religion classes on modern Satanism and witchcraft and asked her if it was something like the Church of Satan. She said it was not the Church of Satan but the Family and would say no more.

I had no idea what the Family was. Never heard of it before. And to be honest with you, I highly suspected the woman might just be pulling my chain to get some gas money or something like the drunks tried to do over there. But this was really different. I never heard about what happened to her. The director said he had put her up for a short time in a women's shelter. What happened after that, I do not know.

I don't want to give out any more details about location so that if it was Svali or someone like Svali, I will not compromise a possible location.

I'm not saying it was Svali. The chances are astronomical, and a dishwasher working at a Mission is the last person on earth she would come screaming to for help. But what is curious to me is that whoever it was, it was someone like Svali. Of that much I am sure.