View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 11:49 PM

Talking Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Alex Jones rages against the government and, in the process, attracts a following of people who are waking up out of their cocoons and looking for the truth as they sense something is terribly amiss.

I don't attribute their waking up to Jones.

I think it has more to do with 911.

Jones mixes a little bit of truth with a lot of disinformation and employs "scare" tactics.

This keeps the "sheeple" who follow him away from the truth; confused, angry, fearful and full of anxiety.

This is the MO of a DA.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.
exactly, but my point was that alex in fact DOES show people who are truly clueless to the "big picture" , exactly what the big picture is. He simply still hides the true masterminds.

he still does wake people up and actually make them pay attention.

the whole alex jones thing could completely backfire on the government if they are not careful LMAO!

but in a way i think they actually want people to wake up, an the violence to start, so they can declare martial law, and declare any protestors as domestic terrorists or criminals.

in all honesty, we could do the same to them, that they do to us, using the internet, have our own think tanks, creating our own media websites, which is already advancing quickly we know that, use psy ops techniques on them, print fake stories to throw them off....the possibilities are endless...

the people i really cant stand are the ones who say "theres nothing you can do to stop it"

people have no idea of the real power they hold and have access to right now.

Last edited by revolution60 : 10-13-2009 at 11:53 PM.