View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 04:00 AM

Default Re: David Ickes Reptilians

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Don't ever take up writing as a career will you.

Describe this transformation. And go into detail.
Well when people shape-shift its often very subtle. I've seen peoples skin change in to a scaly type of skin yet the color of the skin usually stays the same. When this happens its only for a second and then it goes back to normal. Other times when I see people shape-shift I don't actually see there real skin or the shape of whats shifting but you'll see a black spot on there face, arm or what ever for a second. I'm pretty sure this has somethin to do with Einsteins doppler effect theory. They use a technique of some sort to hide the real appearance of whats shifting, this is the black spot I'm talking about. Its very rare to see there real skin color. I've only seen a full blown shape-shift twice and again it was only for a second or so. I happend to see it out of the corner of my eye when someone was walkin by my bedroom. I seemed to look out the room with out thinking about it, it was more of just a random reaction, I think this is why I saw what I did.

What I saw was a small 5ft women turn in to a large light green reptilian which was probably close to 6ft. This is what initially caught my eye was the size difference, she was the only person at my house at the time. I couldn't take in to much detail in roughly a second but the skin didn't actually seem that scaly, more like a snakes skin actually. The green color of its skin was a shade of green I've never really seen before. The being had a little bit of a snout and was very musclelar all around. I was frazzled for a second and I walked out in to the living room where she was. She just started talkin to me as if nothing had happend, askin me questions like "are you feelin ok? its look like you've seen a ghost" however I saw a few more subtle shifts as I was talkin to her then. I don't speak up about these things when I see them happen, cuz I'm aware the reptilian will easily dominate the situation and I'll end up being labled as crazy.

Reptilians are very telepathic, this is how they conceal there identity so thoroughly. They know what your going to do before you do, not only are they telepathic but there extremely intelligent. They can predict thought patterns. However if there under high amounts of stress this is when you seem to see subtle shifts at times. Don't mistake them acting stressed out in their human as them actually being stressed. You have to remember the emotions they show in human form often has nothing to do with how they really feel. They're beyond acting. Often thinkin about reptilians around one will cause them to shift at times. I also think that since they know I'm not going to say anything to anyone in person there more loose with there composure around me.
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.