View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 03:28 AM

Default Re: The Great "HIV" Hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by commonsense View Post
Huh? So what is your education on this subject? First off, I very much doubt you could be tired of my 'weak rebuttals' as this is my 5th post and I've only registered 2 days ago!

Again, just for you, zoonosis is 100% possible with retrovirus such as HIV. Here is a paper which details very well but, without sounding condescending, its very heavy language unless you've got a health related BSc.

Retroviral zoonoses. (1998) Robin A. Weiss. Nature Medicine 4, 391 - 392

Now this was published in Nature, without a doubt one of the most respected medical journals in the world, so it has a lot of basis. I do believe this one single point hinges a lot of your additional 'things' which you argue so once you realise you are wrong you can drop with theory?
All that really says is that it could be possible to get it from a monkey. Again this doesn't dis-credit or dis-prove any of my information.
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.