View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 07:54 AM

Default Re: The Great "HIV" Hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by commonsense View Post
Mr Blee- sorry for your loss. Telling past patients that their doctor may have had HIV would be a bad idea, think of the mass panic - having to wait weeks for the results.

Eye-Kon- one of your strong points for a man-made HIV virus was that zoonosis was not possible, but now you agree with me that it is entirely possible for a monkey to pass the virus on? Although this doesn't discount your theory, it makes it an awful lot harder to swallow. It is much more likely a human caught the virus from a monkey, now this doesn't mean a human had sex with a monkey. A more realistic senario would be the preperation of a monkey for a meal, during the slaughtering infected blood could enter the human blood stream - BINGO - HIV zoonosis.
I went through those articles and I couldn't find any where it said that it was certain HIV could perform zoonosis. Even if you can find an article it still doesn't mean its true. I also never agreed it could perform zoonosis I just said it was a possibility. Is there actually any records of people contracting AIDS/HIV from a monkey to this day? Besides the so called introduction of AIDS? You would think other people would still be getting it from monkeys in Africa rarely if it happend once already. Oh and thanks for ignoring my information on Boyd Graves. Trying looking up the "The Special Cancer Virus Program" if you can even find anymore these days you'll see this program clearly lays out the development of AIDS and how to make essentially a contagious cancer. You'll also notice the report sugests introducing this 'cancer virus' in to the public domain through vaccinations. I'm not asking you guys to totally buy my theory, however its illogical to not even consider it. I'm not MD or scientist, but you don't have to be to read through lines.
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.