View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 06:56 AM

Default Re: Mercury In Amalgams and Vaccinations - Genocide In North America

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Yes, elemental mercury is toxic, but in FAR higher doses than what is required for toxicity of ethyl-mercury, the compound used in tiny amounts in Thimerisol. Methylmercury, its cousin, is far more toxic to be sure, but that isn't what is used.
Oh, and on the Autism front, a recent study identified common gene variations that contribute to the onset of Autism, leading further credibility to the hypothesis that it is primarily a genetic disorder. Also, a large study in the UK that looked at Autism cases by generations found that there was no percentage increase generation to generation of Autism cases. The same percentage of 50 year olds have Autism as 5 year olds. This lends credibility to the theory that the purported increase in Autism diagnoses is simply and artifact of improved techniques, and not due to any environmental concerns.
I never said mercury caused Autism. However it does cause an increase in Autism rates due to mercury poisoning having alot of similar symptoms.
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.