View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 12:30 PM

Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
People choose to be gay? I suppose you chose to be straight then? Can you tell us when you chose this option? I was kissing girls. or wanting to, when I was about seven. I never had any desire to kiss boys. I didn't make a choice to be straight. Most Gay people tell us that they were gay from the start.
You say "most gays", I say "some gays". I know several girls who showed only interest in guys until they reached the age of 15 or older and then all of a sudden changed to girls. In fact, one of them still managed to be seduced by a smooth-talking guy who got her pregnant and who would live for a few years with her after she'd declared she was lesbian and had only girlfriends for some years, then ended up as a single mother and decided she was lesbian again. Although she did have some androgynous features in her looks and behavior, her apetite for heterosexual sex was quite normal for a 16-year-old girl before she outed herself as a lesbian. I believe she's around 25 today and still a single mother.