View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 11:10 PM

Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Oh that's clever. Freemasons are not the ones spreading hate and discontent, nor are we the ones lying or making things up to spread our message. It speaks volumes about people's characters when they lie about a charitable organization.

Oh, you caught me. I give in, I do think I'm better than you. Its what they teach us in Freemasonry. [/sarcasm]

You think you're better than me, but you just chastized the Freemasons because your perception of their so called elitist beliefs. Double standard and hypocrites you are.

You think Freemasonry defines everything about me and that I live everyday in the service of Freemasonry. Freemasonry is just one part of my life, its not my entire life. You guys obsess over Freemasonry, lurking in shadows trying to find evil and all you find is yourselves...all lurking around.
Get your facts straight.

MY STATED CONCERN on this thread about FREEMASONRY is an all male society involved in CHILDREN's charities.

Plain and simple.

If you don't like my CONCERN about the ORGANIZATION you belong to, that's your problem and not mine.

According to your posts on this forum, FREEMASONRY does define everything about you.

If it didn't, you wouldn't WASTE your time trying to defend your membership in this CULT to people whose opinions about FREEMASONRY are in direct contrast to your beliefs.

Stand on your head, but it won't change our opinion.

Post until the cows come home, but YOU won't change our opinion.

You are defending Freemasonry to yourself and no one else.