View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 07:14 PM
Banned

Default Careful ( NOT!!! Paranoid ) Person Looking For Love

I am a very careful person. Some say I am paranoid because I KNOW the Satanists are watching me.

I am looking for someone who is a non-Satanist, kind and good hearted. They must agree to a complete background check and for me to have a private investigator. I'm sorry, but the Satanists have a hard-on for me, and I wouldn;t put it past them to send a female Satanist to kill me.
Also, no U.F.O abductees (read, "abducted by Satanists and brainwashed"). I also request you not be a Mason, and definitely, if you give the devil salute , no no no. No Wiccans either..Lots of Wiccans have been infiltrated by Satanists. I'm not saying you're bad folks, but for all I know a Satanist has taken over your coven.
After our first date, my private investigator will tail you for a week or so. Do not be troubled. This is to see if you go to any place to meet up with Satanists and report on me. My private investigator checks people out, like the U.P.S guy and one time, the mail man. He DID turn out to be a Satanist! So you see, I'm not really that paranoid.
Before our first date, you must give me your coordinates so I can Google you on Google Earth and surveil you via satellite. This will let me see who comes and leaves your house..Satanists come and go a lot, since there always having the Coven stop over for cards or to kill a goat for the Devil.
On the day before, I will pull up in an unmarked white van with survielance equipment. Again,. do not be concerned. I will be using surviellance equipmenbt to record your conversations so I know if your talking to other Satanists or if you're secretly plotting to abduct and kill me.

I got to stay one step ahead of the Satanists.