View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 06:54 PM
Banned

Default Re: Is homosexuality a part of Population control?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
To me, it seems the normality of homosexuality and the rise of homosexuality figures are indeed the consequence of social engineering. The very purpose of this process is unclear but its consequences are obvious. A decrease in heterosexuality implies a decrease of births. The feminisation of men and the masculinisation of females implies a decrease of manly behavior and attitudes among men and wommanly behavior and attitudes among women with multiple consequences on its own (eg. the confusion of male and female characteristics and roles within society). Also, the gradual replacement of marriage as a sacred bond between a man and a woman that was once intended to provide a safe and stable environment for offspring by a more mundane bond between any two people who are sexually and emotionally engaged in a monogamous relationship has a significant impact on the perception of this institute. Whatever is the purpose of this social change, I'm not very confident in its outcome.

I agree! First the Satanists take Jesus out of the school room. Then the parents twist their kids brain so they can't think straight.
My parents tried to twist up my mind. They homeschooled me and made me wear dressess and girls clothes allthough I am a guy! When the Coven met, every sexual abnormality and abomination was practiced in their orgies.