View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 06:39 PM

Default Re: 1918 Spanish Flu a Biological Warfare Agent?

[quote=BlueAngel;62083]Dear Mr. Farenheit:

I did not use the word SLAVE and/or MASTER.

I used the word CONTROLLERS.

This word would apply to the BANKSTERS, wealthy elitists and many others.

Anyone who proposes to be "in the know" as to how the world operates and who operates it, should be aware of the CONTROLLERS and who they are.

Obviously, you are not "in the know."

From whom and where did Makow obtain the information about Muller that he writes about in the following article on his site and from whom did the author of the book about Muller's journal, whom Makow plugs in his article, receive his information?

savethemales.ca - Gestapo Chief Became Top Truman Advisor

A two page reply is not necessary.

As I said, Muller was a teenager when the Spanish Flu hit, so, unless he worked in the laboratory where the Spanish Flu was supposedly manufactured, his knowledge is hearsay.

In what country do you propose the flu was manufactured?[

The information you refer to was obtained from the US Archives under the Freedom of Information Act. The country involved in proliferating Spanish Influenza for military purposes appears to be the US, although we are relying on Mueller's testimony only. But then, why would such a scholarly man deliberately lie in memoirs of such importance and that were meant to be kept secret for a long time, at least until his death?

I have always been suspicious of the origins of Spanish Influenza, as the timeline of this catastrophic disease paralleled the ending of the First World War. You can automatically assume the US government and particularly the military will never come clean on this one....

Also, your use of trite, cliche' little expressions like "in the know" is the mark of a true half-wit. Enroll in a course in English composition at your local college. You'll be better off for it...

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 11-06-2009 at 11:11 AM.