View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 02:16 AM

Default Re: Real Atlantis Story Suppressed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Mensa?
I was only a member for a few months, though. I was a bit disappointed with the kind of people I met and in fact only joined it to be able to put it on my CV.

Quote:
You are framing Atlantian technology in such a way that explains the lack of indestructable materials around today. To do this you are having to bend over backwards and make stuff up.
You're somehow assuming that the Atlaneans MUST HAVE had indestructable materials around, which is a groundless hypothesis. Yet you accuse me of bending over backwards and making stuff up? That's rich

Quote:
It's too much. I suppose they didn't have satellites either. No satellites in the sky to speak of. Oh, then you'll say they were advanced in THAT particular branch of technology to not NEED them..
Maybe there were satellites or maybe there weren't. Maybe they needed them or maybe they had different ways of communicating globally. Either way, it's just speculation. I don't think anyone ever took the time to sort out all the space junk and look for ancient technology.

Quote:
You are like a christian desperately trying to explain away dinosaur bones.
You're like a "9/11 sceptic" desperately trying to explain away the obvious signs of controlled demolition.