View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 07:11 AM

Default Re: Real Atlantis Story Suppressed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Indestructable objects are not fanciful. We make them now.
Plastic can be recycled to make other plastic object. Maybe in the future, a prodecure can be developed to turn it into more basic molecules (after all, plastic is based on oil which itself is based on carbon and hydrogen atoms).

Quote:
No statues in plastic? No buildings? Nothing even discarded like a bottle.
Today, stone is still the most popular material for buildings, followed by a combination of steel and concrete (which doesn't seem to be very durable in comparison with stone). Statues are still most commonly built in stone, bronze or other metals. If plastic would be such a great material for building and statues, why isn't it used more often today?!?

Quote:
>>You're like a "9/11 sceptic" desperately trying to explain away the obvious signs of controlled demolition.

OBVIOUS? HAHH! I think this shows us your level. I think the questions posed about the IQ test may have some validity. You clearly have no grasp of what constitutes evidence.
A building collapsing on itself at almost free fall speed cannot occur as a consequence of fire and/or mere structural damage. The pancake theory doesn't hold because of the center steel columns that function as a skeleton. It would also have taken more time for the structure to collapse that way. If the central columns weren't nearly as strong as they were designed it makes no sense for the building to collapse almost perfectly vertically on its own (the building should have bent where most structural damage took place rather than collapse on its own). The traces of nano-thermite found, the molten steel found, eyewitness testimonies and other evidence further confirm the use of explosives.

Anyway, to anyone with a decent understanding of physics it makes no sense whatsoever that either WTC1, WTC2 or WTC7 were taken down without the use of explosives. In fact, the collapse of WTC7 was a classic controlled demolition and this has been well-documented.

Quote:
Oh, so they found ancient aluminum did they? Yeah, and I suppose you have reliable evidence of that.
Here's an article dealing with this topic. I expect, however, that you will dismiss this article or any other article dealing with such anomalies since they're not from any "academic source" (who rarely mention this sort of anomalies precisely because they're anomalies and don't fit into any mainstream theory).

Quote:
Advanced knowledge of astronomy and quantum physics? Where are you getting this from? I hope you are not talking about the Dogon because I've seen that debunked.
The most well-known book on this topic is Fritjof Capra's Tao of PhysicsTao of Physics . You can find a downloadable copy in PDF format by Googling for it (I tried to insert a link but for some reason it won't work).

Quote:
knowledge of how to cut huge stone blocks and place them perfectly on top of one another?
Even with today's technology some Egyptian, Tolmec and Roman structures would still be very hard to rebuild due to both the weight of the building blocks and the incredible precision.

Last edited by Out of the Box : 11-02-2009 at 07:23 AM.