View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 09:54 AM

Default Re: Reptile face in the 5 pound note!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Then you say that you saw a reptile change because of positive energy, implying that it is an effort to keep a human face. Yet you see accounts elsewhere that say that it is a struggle for the reptiles to come through and appear. That they need rituals producing NEGATIVE energy for this to happen. It can't be both.

Even Icke is now saying they don't actually shape shift and that people just see the ghost of a reptile that is possessing the host.

You see so many different stories. I think you're all lying. I've known liars personally and you smell of it. You assume too much and you do it in a way that sounds too sure of yourself, even though you already said you weren't sure. A thing a liar will often do is protest they are not liars even though nobody has accused them of it. I think you are making stuff up and smirking about it right now.

I've never said it was a struggle for a reptilian to change in to their true form. The only thing I've assumed is that it can be struggle to keep their human form at times such as times when there around someone who is extremely happy. I don't think being extremely happy around them alone will cause them to shift but I think going from being a bit depressed to all of sudden extremely happy can cause them to shape shift at times. This obviously happens with people sometimes when there thinking about something and then all of sudden they realize something that makes them happy. This could probably be because they were trying to harvest that persons energy when they were a little bit down and then all of sudden they get a surge of positive energy but to be completely honest I don't know any of this for sure, just personal experiences of mine seem to point towards this being the case.

You should really look in to the hollow earth theory its quite interesting. Theres tons of storys of the earth being hollow and how the opening are on the north and south poles. It is also said that shamballah is the biggest city with in the earth and its the capital of the inside. I find it funny how you can't look at the north and south poles on google earth. I've done plenty of research in librarys, the net and just by talking to people. The truth I've accepted is so much different then what were conditioned to believe so of course its going to be extremely hard to accept. I never accepted it myself until I started experiencing reptilian interaction. I don't know for sure there from inside the earth but I do know for sure they are here on earth living amongst us.
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.