View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 11:19 AM

Default Re: The Reptilian New World Order?

Alot of what ratziel is true. The NWO/reptilians are well on their way with there plan of world domination and control. They will gradually try and eliminate individuality and freedom. They've already tryed to push the biological micro-chip on to people. They will also try and eliminate a large portion of the masses around the world. They do this through subtle or sometimes even not so subtle depopulation programs such as AIDS, vaccinations and a variety of different poisons. They put fluoride in the tap water, aspertame is now in practically all chewing gum and some pop, theres mercury in vaccinations and tooth fillings, pharmacutical drugs keep people drugged and confused and also reduce life expectancy, and they are also using genitically enhanced food to further regulate the death rates. One of there main ways of depopulating is through heavy metals. Things like mercury, nickel, aluminum, chromium, copper all have major health implications that are not made public. Mercurys implications are some-what public because if they weren't people would be dropping left right and center. Hell, they even put nickel and aluminum in vitamins these days. They've been pretty successful in using the swine flu to scare people in to getting vaccinations. Alot of people who get vaccinated are dying from them, who knows what the long term effects are. The swine flu doesn't usually kill you anyways, its just a little more severe then a regular flu.

People have been lyed to all through out history, the life expectancy has been going down for hundreds of years. The average IQ is steadily declining. Things like autism, mental retardation, birth defects, auto-immune diseases are through the roof. Impotency is also becoming incredibly common, even in young males between the ages of 16-24. Biology tells me males reach there sexual peak at 18-19 why are so many males impotent at that age?!?
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.