View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 08:09 AM

Default Re: The NWO is "not real"

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
The NWO is indeed unproven.
The agenda is largely known and many people actively and consciously involved are known. We just don't know all the details considering a lot of knowledge on the oligarchy is unavailable to anyone beyond their immediate circle. Large scale conspiracies only work when most involved are only informed on a "need to know" basis and largely unaware of the agenda they're helping to get accomplished. This doesn't mean they're all impossible or imaginary.

Quote:
Icke says all leaders are Illuminati, so why bother to centralise government? If they already rule the planet then why go the route of looking suspicious by having one country in charge?.
First of all, Icke is hardly the most reliable source on this topic so I see no point in referencing him.

Second, the oligarchy (I don't like the label "Illuminati" since I doubt these people actually use that name for themselves) only has full control of North-America and Western-Europe. Most other parts of the world are still partly or entirely independent. Therefore, the oligarchy continuously seeks methods to increase their influence and make its coordination more efficient.

Quote:
It's all bullshit for the gullible.
David Icke's "shape-shifting lizard" theory, Alex Jones "Germanic death cult" claims, Christian-fundamentalist "black pope" theory and claims about alien undeground bases definitely fall in the category of outer fringe disinfo for the gullible, but some so-called "conspiracy theories" actually are based on facts.