Old 11-04-2009, 03:33 PM

Default Re: Zeitgeist Movie Refuted

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli View Post
Yes and my penis in 1000 inches long
Poor girlfriend you must have

Quote:
Another weak claim it keeps getting weaker. How did they use catholicism for what agenda.
Until the 1950s most Catholics listened to their local priest almost blindly. By gaining control of whatever those priests preached in their churches, they could control what views Catholics were holding.

Quote:
Where and when was it used?
Between the French Revolution and the social changes of the 1960s. It was used mostly in Catholic countries.

Quote:
What event?
The most important event was what was decided at the Second Vatican Council during the 1960s. This was pretty much the surrender of the Vatican to the oligarchy.

Quote:
What reason motivation YOU PROVIDE NO INFORMATION AT ALL!
I don't like explaining the obvious, OK!?

Quote:
Democracy is a very complicated system to run and infiltrate and there is always the danger that sooner or later people are figuring everything out.
It's actually not so hard once you have sufficient understanding of psychology and sociology. Religion is a much more difficult vice, especially the sort of religions popular in the West (which requires faith in imaginary "supernatural" beings like "God" or "Jesus".

Quote:
What a load of nonsense to suggest a complicated analysis of a secret conspiractol future worl religion is a load of nonsense without providing any furher argumentation.
Argumentation for what exactly?!?

Quote:
And I suppose the babyeaters that fight the womanrapers are any better then the womanrapers. You obviously are not getting the point at all what I am trying to say.
???