View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 09:50 AM
Woo Nemesis

Talking Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
How is this possible? How could fire somewhere in the middle of a skyscraper possibly make the building fall down straight down at near free fall speed? If fire truely was the cause, you'd expect the top of the building (above the roots of the fire) to break off at the weakest spot and the bottom (below the roots of the fire) to keep standing. And even if the entire building was on fire (which is contrary to the footage), fire could not have made the building come down the way it did.

There are many books and websites that precisely explain just how exactly this is possible, and in fact probable. The fact that you haven't looked at them is not conclusive proof that they dont exist. My half brother was badly injured at the Pentagon, and I spent a couple of years after 9/11 looking at ALL of the information, conspiracies included. I have to admit that a controlled demolition is certainly possible, but seems to me to be the more unlikely alternative.

Whether you consider it unlikely, is irrelevant. It is not only testable but there's enough evidence to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the West is dominated by a (predominantly Jewish) oligarchy of bankers and industrialists (centered around the Rothschild banking dynasty) who are responsible for most wars during the last 2 centuries and the current decline of the West (that Spengler already described as early as 1920). The philosophical origins of this oligarchy go way back to he Talmud and Kaballah, but it wasn't until the late 18th century they really developed into what they are today. For more info on this, read the literature of psychology professor Kevin MacDonald.

The French Revolution, the American Revolution and the Communist Revolution bear their signature and had the very purpose of replacing the old elite (arristocracy and clergy) by their own. On the influence of the oligarchy in late 19th and early 20th century USA, I can highly recommend Giselher Wirsing's "Der masslose Kontinent - Roosevelts Kampf um die Weltherrschaft".
Ah yes...I knew the antisemitism would come out at some point.