View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 02:32 PM

Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
I1. The impact of the airliner likely removed much of the soft, foam fireproofing that was designed to protect the steel in the event of a conventional fire.
That doesn't seem too farfetched.

Quote:
I2. While the resulting fire, which was only temporarily fueled by the aviation fuel, certainly was not hot enough to "melt" steel, as CTs love to claim, it was certainly hot enough to weaken and expand the steel, causing the truss' to fail.
The center core? The entire outer shell? I somehow find that hard to believe considering there's much of the building that appeared relatively untouched by the flames.

Quote:
3. Once the structual elements were weakened, the floors began to pancake down onto each other. There was a certain amount of leaning as well, especially in the collapse of the south tower. As the collapse happened the top section of the building clearly leans over before coming down.
At what floor did the floors start pancaking? How could this have happened at near free fall speed? How could the central column and the outer shell all just collapse vertically? Considering the steel framework that was actually developed to be able to withstand the impact of an air plane (because one once flew into the Empire State Building by accident), I don't see how this was possible.

Quote:
I will say that the theory of a controlled demolition is intriguing, but there are too many what ifs and special pleading required in it for it to work, in my opinion.
Controlled demolition is the only explanation that makes sense regarding the way WTC1,WTC2 and even more WTC7 collapsed.