View Single Post
Old 04-26-2005, 03:39 PM

Default the aftermath of my speech

13 other people besides me were in class today. Out of the 13, only 3 agreed with me, but of the 3, I converted one person to our way of thinking. My teacher appreciated the controversial nature of the topic in question and made a note on his copy of the outline, that most people in the class would be unable to identify with my views because of social conditioning. After reading that, I said, yeah, social engineering too!
In the speech, I basically pretended to be Alex Jones for about 9 minutes. In fact I grafted most of my speech from his book 9-11: Descent Into Tyranny. I explained the Hegelian dialectic in both the general formula thesis/antithesis/synthesis and problem/reaction/solution. the examples of government sponsered terror I used from his book was, Nero and Rome, the sinking of the Maine and the Lusitania, Hitler's Reichstag, FD muthafuckin R and Pearl Harbor, Cuban Missile Crises and Operation Northwoods document, and I improvised 911. The 10 of the 13 that were unreceptive all looked at me like I was smokin crack but that goes with the territory when telling the truth. I'll post the speech in its entirety later this week. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...