Thread: Paranoid?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 07:23 AM

Default Re: Paranoid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Let's face it. It will be sad day for the world if most of the population become followers of conspiracy theory. What that would mean is that we had become a race of non-thinkers.
We're all followers of some conspiracy theory. Whether you believe 9/11 was organised by rogue Muslem fundamentalists or by the CIA/Mossad, both are conspiracy theories. Whether you believe Hitler was responsible for the murder of 6 million Jews or this is just a propaganda hoax, both are conspiracy theories. Also, the official story of the murder of Julius Caesar, the gun powder treason, the French revolution, the American revolution and the Russian revolution are all conspiracy theories.

There are quite a lot of conspiracies that are accepted by mainstream historians. Why are conspiracies not accepted by mainstream historians by default the consequence of lack of thinking? Why do you take the mainstream account for fact even though it is pretty clear to anyone that our leaders lie to us constantly?!?

Quote:
People who believe with little evidence. Surely a sign or moronic consciousness.
I guess those who believe Hitler was responsible for the murder of 6 million people or those who believe Muslem-extremists are responsible for 9/11 all have a moronic consciousness since there is no evidence for those claims.

Quote:
Jones and Icke will never convince enough people.
Of course not. Both are disinformants.

Quote:
The number of people who find conspiracy theories weak and offensive will always remain the same:dominant.
I disagree. As time progresses, I see more and more people (regardless of race or social status) waking up to the reality that we're dominated by a small capitalist oligarchy. In fact, I don't think I know anyone in my immediate environment who still believes in "democracy".

Quote:
You have failed, even if the NWO do exist. They either DON'T exist or are far too clever to be defeated.
If enough people are aware of the facts and the crisis takes another blow at the middle-class, enough people may wake up to make a revolt become a possibility. There's no better wake up call than an economic crisis.