View Single Post
Old 04-26-2005, 07:03 PM

Default Re: "Secrets Of The Black World" Part 1. 15meg WMV File

I dont believe for one, single solitary second in UFO's...in fact...i believe, using the famous psychotherapeutic/reductive method it's a left over infantile wish for a wise and noble God figure to come rescue us from the nervous infant state. To hold us in there steady arms and tell us it's allright...ding ding...thats $130 Mr's Smith, see you tomorrow...we must delve deeper! Ho ho ho...

I'll post the other part soon.

It's U.S high tech...end of story...i dont care what the loons say. Big bikkies in books for a populace bored to death with their own miserable lives and keen for some Alien probing.

But yes GR...definite skullduggery going on their.

If you must know...a little birdy told me they're making a big move down under because you yanks cant keep your big noses out of the governments business.

Nice BIG empty spaces Down Under with only kangaroo's and killer koala's to watch the bright lights.

Also, i rang the Perth observatory and spoke to the head scientist...he said they get 4-7 reports a year of "satellites" moving in formation...he stated CATAGORICALLY that they were airforce high tech we would'nt be hearing about.