View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 07:14 AM

Default Re: Reptile face in the 5 pound note!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Out of the box. I've heard all these arguments before. I have seen them debunked many, many times. I'm pretty sick of your crap by now.
albie. I've heard all these arguments before. I have seen them debunked many, many times. I'm pretty sick of your crap by now.

Quote:
No evidence of the gassings? No, just people who witnessed it. But they are jews and you probably hate jews, or distrust them.
I don't hate Jews. I strongly object to their anti-gentile culture, but I won't judge a person just because a person is born from a Jewish family.

I am, however, sceptical about eyewitness testimonies in general. I'm especially sceptical when these testimonies are contradicted by other evidence, are filled with inner contraditions or are just plain nonsensical as is the case with the testimonies you're referring to.

There's but a handful of first hand testimonies of "gassing" of Jews and all of these have been disproven. In fact, the evidence for the existence of "gas chambers" is far weaker than the evidence for the extraterrestrial origin of UFOs and alien abductions. If you don't see any reason to doubt these testimonies, why don't you also believe in the extraterrestrial origin of UFOs and alien abductions? Don't you see you're being a hypocrite here?!?

Quote:
I personally have no reason to believe they were lying.
I guess you never took the time to take a look at the rest of the evidence or to analyse the testimonies themselves. Otherwise, you'd have many reasons to believe they were lying.

Quote:
This isn't an intelligent discussion.
Only because you refuse to look at the evidence or find arguments for your POV but instead prefer to make false accusations to hide your own weakness.

Quote:
You clearly have nothing to add to conspiracy theory other than to spew out badly constructed and old opinions.
What do you want? References to sources? Articles? What do you expect from me?

Quote:
You put up evidence that you haven't even read too.
So? Have you read every single report you ever refered to from front to back? You seem to imply that I have read no or only little material on the topics I'm discussing, but that's far from the truth.

Quote:
Typical conspiracy theorist then. But why don't you say something like "No, all debunkers are liars" I'm sure that will convince you that is true.
I'm not a conspiracy theorist. In fact, I'm a skeptic in the true sense of the word (meaning that I'm skeptical about EVERYTHING I read, regardless of the source).

Quote:
I asked you to go the very end of the discussions. These are nothing more than opinions.
This is not the place to write a 100-page science report, nor do I have the time for this. Again I ask : what do you expect from me?

Quote:
The end of conspiracy discussions comes down to arguing the details. Like thermic particles or FEMA reports or quotes from pentagon staff.
I guess that's because proving the most important details proves the whole. If you can prove that controlled demolition was used at 9/11 or that the Pentagon was hit by a missile, involvement of US intelligence is no longer farfetched. If you can prove that "gas chambers" are a fabrication or that Hitler never wanted to exterminate the Jews, the entire Holocaust myth collapses. That's why these details are so important!

Last edited by Out of the Box : 11-10-2009 at 07:20 AM.