View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 08:39 AM
Woo Nemesis

Default Re: Hollow Earth theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
I already went there.

Let me repeat myself :
There has been continuous serious investigation into the possibility that gravity and electromagnetic forces are linked. Unified theories of forces have been of continuous interest to physicists. Some of the more famous examples include Maxwell in 1855 who showed electric and magnetic lines of force could be described by a single set of equations; Einstein died working on a unified field theory to explain the relationship between gravitation and electromagnetism and more recently, the 1999 Nobel Prize was awarded for work toward deriving a unified framework for all the theoretical forces (Gerard 't Hooft).

Giant reservoirs of hot magma?
Yes, there is a possibilty that the two forces are linked at some fundamental level, just as the Strong and Weak forces possibly are. You are confusing unification with application. You cannot possibly duplicate a gravity field from an electro-magnetic source.
As far as magma power, no, it does not quite work that way. You need an electric flow through a coil to induce a magnetic field, and there is no possible way that the heat from magma could do this, without a man-made mechanical component that is.

Ah, and the whole thing is irrelevant anyway because seismic data proves its not hollow.

Last edited by EireEngineer : 11-13-2009 at 05:14 PM.