View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 10:26 AM

Default Re: Real Atlantis Story Suppressed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
You will like it. Political correctness has run amok in this country, and Europe is taking it even further.
Absolutely !

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
>>Are you implying you never take someone on their word after they've already proven their wisdom and knowledge to you?

Never an ENTIRE BOOK. Quote-mining is unreliable? So you are saying you are not going to read it and find a quote that backs up the book's premise?
I already told you I do have a copy of the book and it's on my reading list.

Quote:
I think you CANNOT. I think you have been looking through and find nothing that strays from the boundaries of ambiguity. It is all ambiguous. Ambiguity;the food of the agenda-driven.
I'm at my girlfriend's now. I'll be back home on Sunday. If you wish, I can try to find a quote that isn't ambiguous

Quote:
You complain that debunkers are nasty to you? And you go and do something like this? It is the absolute major big rule that you do not post evidence you haven't checked. LAZINESSS. Unforgivable. I would put forward the notion that you deserved any bad reaction from debunkers.
I admit that I should have read the book first before referencing it. It's not because of laziness, though. Out of the hundreds of books in my collection, I simply have to be selective since I can't read them all.

Also, it is usually the areas where I've done most research where "debunkers" show most nasty behaviour as they tend to get nasty when they're out of arguments and they realise there's no way to disprove what I'm saying.

Quote:
You are typical of conspiracy theorists. I wouldn't be able to say that if you had read the book you extolled as evidence.
I guess you've read the NIST report, the Warren Comission Report and other common debunker references from cover to cover?!?

Quote:
Your credability is shot. Accept it.
ROFL