Thread: You CANNOT win
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 08:23 AM
Pwning Skeptics

Default Re: You CANNOT win

There is tons of evidence of plans for a fascist New World Order. Have you seen all the documentaries featured on my blog?

I believe you underestimate the power of nature. Life will find a way. I'll take my chances with nature over synthetic crap loaded with pollutants any day. PS. Germs mutate. No amount of vaccine will keep you free forever. Only exposing yourself to various viruses will you get stronger. A family member of mine was in contact with someone who got the shot and then became very ill with flu. I sat in the same room as them regularly as they coughed and sneezed for 2-3 days. All I did was my cold & flu protocol at the bottom of this page and I never got congested, sniffly, sneezy nor felt a virus growing in my sinuses for very long (low % h2o2 gently kills it, as do antiviral foods & oils). Your body works best with natural solutions. Science does not yet come anywhere close. Further, I am far from willing to rely on the government and the corporations who have profited off our suffering and death for hundreds of years. You are more than welcome to your own opinion but I fear you are over-thinking it. We can beat them. Don't join them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current mission: Distribute 1,000 copies of
torrent .ISO on DVD.

Last edited by TrutherD : 11-13-2009 at 09:33 AM.