View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 03:38 PM

Default Re: Reptile face in the 5 pound note!!!!!

These forums are such a give away. You have roughly 3 or 4 guys who just go around the forum spamming every thread with a bit of truth in it to confuse the people who read these threads. Theres albie, out of the box, Eireengineer and blueangel. All of them are obviously working together to confuse this websites fan base. This thread here just further confirms that reptilians are real for anybody with common sense. I personally don't need anymore convincing but for someone who does just look at whats going on here....

I posted a little bit of info about reptilians and with in a few days theres like 2 pages of just copy and pasted articles that are barely relevant to the subject at hand, reptilians. They do this so theres less of a chance people will see the posts in here that actually state the truth. Classic forum spammers.

Now I don't know if thats meant to a reptilian face on that 5 pound note but I do know there is reptilians as I've said before in my previous post. There out there, there all around actually. There very advanced and discrete and can take human form at will. There also extremely telepathic. They have technology thats at least 30 thousand years ahead of ours, they can do things like project holograms to make themselves appear how ever they want, they can also actually shape-shift. They have many different ways of manipulating solid matter. This allows them to toy with regular people with out much effort and they can do this while still seeming to be a regular person themselves. Reptilians can literally re-arrange your whole life.
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.

Last edited by Eye-Kon : 11-13-2009 at 03:41 PM.