View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 12:15 PM
I work for God

Default A Nation Of Lockdowns

The growing trend to lockdown schools has me concerned.

Type "lockdown" into Google News, and you get;

Quote:
Three Pasco schools were locked down Thursday afternoon as a precaution after a possible cougar sighting.
Possible cougar sighting prompts lockdown - Mid-Columbia News | Tri-City Herald : Mid-Columbia news

Quote:
Four South Carolina schools have been placed on lockdown as a precaution as police searched for two brothers reported missing and carrying guns and camping supplies they took from their home
4 SC schools placed on lockdown during search - WIS News 10 - Columbia, South Carolina |

Quote:
Three White Settlement schools were placed on "perimeter lockdown" for a few hours Friday while police, firefighters and federal agents removed what was described as a military "anti-personnel device" at a rented house that had been recently vacated.
Three schools locked down in White Settlement | Local News | Star-Telegram.com

Quote:
Two people have been arrested and a high school was on lock down for two hours.

Around 10:30 a.m. a student was seen with a gun at North Monterey Count High School and the school was placed on lock down.

A search of the school reveled a sophomore to be in possession of an air gun that looked like a real gun.
Student Arrested after North County On Lock down for 2 Hours - KION - Monterey, Salinas, Santa Cruz - News Weather-

Quote:
Last Friday, police were called to the high school on a report of a threat. The school was briefly locked down and a former student was arrested at his home.

Lebanon police said they now believe no threat was made against the students.
Girls Accused Of Causing School Lockdown - News Story - WHIO Dayton

Those are just a few examples. There are hundreds more each week.

I believe it's a defacto Martial Law, that could be summed up in one word.

Conditioning.