View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 12:07 PM
Pwning Skeptics

Default Re: Contrails cannot form into clouds (proof!)

Sounds exciting, stompk. I was wondering if you were still around, since your post was from some time ago. To me the science speaks a lot and I don't need the document, but perhaps you are on to something big. You must have done some excellent detective work and maybe even some social engineering to get where you are and obtain that information.

I still have a question about contrails - maybe you can answer it for me.

In documentaries with interviews with pilots they always say the contrail never lasts more than about a minute in the best conditions. Are indefinite persistent contrails (>1-2 mins) made of ice and water a myth or do they happen? If they happen, I assume these trails would not expand to form clouds as stated to be impossible by NASA... but if the conditions were right, couldn't they blow around a little?

Either way, they are definitely spraying us, considering the evidence of strange patterns, trails starting and stopping, chemtrails vs. contrails in the same sky, unmarked military planes, HEPA filter samples, low-level trails in dry and hot conditions, etc.

I found a fun time lapse of the Eiffel Tower. Can you spot the chemtrails?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current mission: Distribute 1,000 copies of
torrent .ISO on DVD.

Last edited by TrutherD : 11-15-2009 at 07:11 AM.