View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 08:28 AM
Woo Nemesis

Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

[quote=Out of the Box;62859]That, as well as my views on "democracy", multi-culturalism and Judaism.

No thanks. Maybe sometime in the future I'll more to Ireland, Scotland or Australia (these are the three countries culturally closest to my ancestrial culture), but for the time being this is no option. My funds are limited and my girlfriend is too attached to her family to move away from them at this point in time.

Where do you live at the moment? I understand your origins are in Ireland but you moved to the US, right?

You didn't give any details, so I was just speculating about the possibilities.

Anyway.... Unless you can show that the Bosnians or Kosovars did NOT commit similar crimes, your reference to these civilian casualties is pointless.
Quote:
Ah yes, the old logical fallacy of asking someone to prove a negative. What is this, amateur night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Well, they did hype up ignorant GIs during other wars, so it sounds a bit surprising they didn't do it during the Yugoslavian war.
Well, first of all it wasnt much of a war, because nobody but the odd crazy wanted and actual fight. And secondly, no, there was no hype.

Quote:
And you know this how?!?
Ever hear of the Hague?

Quote:
About a week ago, you mentioned the possibility of civil war between native Europeans and Muslem immigrants. Imagine this was broke out and these Muslems started randomly raping, pillaging and killing native European civilians. How do you think the native Europeans would react (assuming they still had the balls to react)? How would you react is your 17-year-old niece or sister was tortured, gang-raped and then killed?

I have no doubts that the Serbians commited horrible crimes, but to single them out as the perpetrators and the other sides as victims (like NATO and the mainstream media did) is just plain silly.
No, what is silly to assert that the Serbian motivation for their atrocities was reciprocity for those done by Bosnians. Where is your proof that the Bosnians did any such thing, since you are the one making the assertion?

Quote:
I'm not that naive. I'm just skeptical about attrocity stories since I'm aware of several historical cases of fabrication of such stories.
Being skeptical is one thing, but it seems that your first reaction is to deny any atrocity story unless it is the US or Russians involved. Need I remind you that the Belgians are directly responsible for one of the worst incidences of "ethnic cleansing" in the 20th century?

Quote:
I got one story of group rape by American GIs from a historical website glorifying the Belgian restistance during WW2. They have no reason whatsoever to portray the American GIs in a negative daylight, quite the contrary.

Are you seriously trying to justify it by this "percieved harm" argument? Ridiculous!
Yes, and what happened to those soldiers, out of curiosity?

I was referring to the infamous NATO bombings.

As a Flemish nationalist, I support the Serbian cause and strongly object to NATO interference in favor of Kosovar independence (considering Kosovo is traditional Serbian land).
And I am of the opinion that you forfeit such claims when you start a campaign of ethnic cleansing.