View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 10:26 AM

Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Ah yes, the old logical fallacy of asking someone to prove a negative.
Are you suggesting that the Bosnians and Kosovars did NOT kill Serbian civilians?

Quote:
Well, first of all it wasnt much of a war, because nobody but the odd crazy wanted and actual fight.
I guess NATO threw those bombs just for fun, then

Quote:
Ever hear of the Hague?
Since when are neo-Stalinist show trials proof of anything besides the hypocrisy of the capitalist West?

Quote:
No, what is silly to assert that the Serbian motivation for their atrocities was reciprocity for those done by Bosnians.
Here's a Serbian perspective on the entire issue, which seems closer to the truth than the NATO propaganda we're supposed to believe.

Quote:
Being skeptical is one thing, but it seems that your first reaction is to deny any atrocity story unless it is the US or Russians involved.
Wrong. I just distrust EU governments and especially the US government because they have a history of fabricating history.

Quote:
Yes, and what happened to those soldiers, out of curiosity?
I'm not aware of any actions taken against those soldiers. Back in 1945, raping, torturing or killing people who suspected of links with the Nazis one way or another was considered normal and many people got off the hook for the most extreme brutallities. In fact, the 1945 violence by civilians against those suspected of collaboration was quite large-scale and entered the Belgian history books as "the repression".

Quote:
And I am of the opinion that you forfeit such claims when you start a campaign of ethnic cleansing.
Why do you continue repeating that lame old NATO propaganda?

By the way, please check the layout of your previous post. It's a bit messed up.