View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 05:39 AM
Pwning Skeptics

Default Re: Contrails cannot form into clouds (proof!)

Quote:
It's not an accurate chart. So why are you using it to prove something? That seems pointless.
What's pointless is making statements about things we've already covered. It is 98% accurate in predicting NO contrails. Search YouTube for "chemtrails summer", or "chemtrails desert". Find some nice low-altitude trails. It's easy to see it's not cold nor humid enough to match the chart. Plus contrails don't last longer than about a minute in any condition. I don't know why I bother with you, you are an obvious paid troll ignoring what is easy to see with your own eyes.
Quote:
I don't travel at sonic speeds and don't live high up like planes do. Nor do I expel exhaust matter.
Then why did you compare jet contrails to your breath in the first place?
Quote:
Wouldn't chemicals just dissipate anyway?
The few contained in normal exhaust, yes. When large amounts of particulate matter are introduced, however, if there's enough humidity a cloud might be able to form. More likely is the "cloud" is just the particulate matter itself. Normal jet exhaust simply cannot create clouds. Clouds form at ground level in dirty air with high humidity. Extremely small particles in the sub-micron range act as condensation nuclei, attracting water vapor. You should check out the excellent documentaries Aerosol Crimes and Don't Talk About the Weather.
Quote:
Prove that NASA still use this chart.
The chart is from NASA and has been in use since it's creation. It has never been disproven. There is no such thing as "outdated", since the laws of physics do not change. Perhaps you might try exercising your brain: NASA appleman chart - Google Search

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current mission: Distribute 1,000 copies of
torrent .ISO on DVD.

Last edited by TrutherD : 11-17-2009 at 08:40 AM.