View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 05:57 AM

Default Re: George W. Bush: The Bible Is "Probably Not" Literally True

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I walk the path GOD chose for me and that path, pal, isn't the one you suggest.
You walk the path an imaginary creature chose for you? I never understood how that works....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laokin View Post
Belief in god does equate to religion.
Wrong. Belief in "God" implies religion but does not equate religion. Not all religions and especially not all denominations of all religions support or imply the belief in a supernatural being.

Quote:
Religion is the main conspiracy, it's what causes all the dysfunction in the world.
Actually, the key is indoctrination (brainwashing) of any kind, whether religious or ideological. Liberal atheist "multi-culturalists" are no less indoctrinated than Creationist Christian-Zionist "neo-conservatives", however the brainwashing tends to be more obvious in case of the latter.

Quote:
A world without religion is a world of peace.
Nonsense. In a world without religion, ideology will fill its place. In a world without both religion and ideology, nihilist hedonism and exploitation will be the dominant ways of life. A world with religion is hardly the precept for peace.

A real precept for long-term peace is an ideological-spiritual mindset that is based on logics, traditional Eurasian morallity and mutual respect between people who are "different" from one another.

Also, I apologize for not picking up your sarcasm about the frozen water.[/quote]