View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 03:13 PM
Pwning Skeptics

Default Re: Contrails cannot form into clouds (proof!)

Looks like the trolls are attracted to us, stompk! We must be making progress! Great job!

Where do I begin?

Quote:
The short lived contrails are Liquid CO2 for supercooling the atmosphere.
Quote:
Don't be absurd. Jet engine exhast cannot possibly form liquid CO2.
Did he say jet exhaust? He said "for" indicating something added purposely such as a fuel additive or a spray. Personally I have not seen such evidence, but I wouldn't discount it before investigating.
Quote:
It's not the moisture in your breath, it's CO2.
Quote:
Don't be silly. It is not possible for liquid CO2 to form in the atmosphere.
CO2 comes out of your body. Why would it need to form in the atmosphere? Or do you mean form a cloud in the atmosphere?
Quote:
At 30,000 feet, contrails consist of ice crystals. Clouds consist of ice crystals. the same processes that allow clouds to persist allow contrails to persist.
Clouds and contrails are completely different. I covered this in my last post. Clouds form at ground level. They need DIRTY air with lots of sub-micron particles to act as condensation nuclei and high humidity in the range of 60-70%. Unmodified jet exhaust should not contain enough particulate matter to form a cloud and it would be impossible in low-humidity environments where chemtrails are often spotted. Simple enough for you?
Quote:
One of the “hot” areas of atmospheric research these days ...
Please stay on topic.
Quote:
Notice how there are no contrails at all from the lower planes, short contrails from the mid level planes and persistant contrails from the upper level planes.
Can you provide an example that can't be explained by elevation differences? Persistent = max about a minute. Contrails do not form clouds.

I've distributed 300 copies of the Don't Talk About the Weather DVD and am going for 1000! I'm also commenting around the net wherever I notice chemtrails. They are going to need a LOT more trolls soon!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current mission: Distribute 1,000 copies of
torrent .ISO on DVD.