View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 01:56 AM

Default Re: Mammon-Ra: God of the Jews..(Money.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Again = EITHER the Nazis were ENEMIES of the NWO or they were PART of the NWO. There is NO WAY both can be right, so it's not a matter of opinion but a matter of fact.

I didn't say that both can be right.

I said that each is of their own opinion which makes neither right and/or wrong.

Obviously you have a reading comprehension problem.

It is not a matter of fact, as you say, but a matter of differing opinions.

This realism seems to escape you.

Logic really doesn't seem to be your cup of tea, I guess, but I wouldn't expect more from a Christian

Logic is my cup of tea and I have demonstrated such.

You, on the other hand, have demonstrated an inability to comprehend the written word.

That's why your rebuttal is lame.

So, you refer to me as a Christian because you have deemed in your own mind that a Christian is incapable of logical thinking.

This is all you've got?

Referring to me a a Christian, because, according to you, Christians are incapable of logical thinking.

I'm not a Christian, so, obviously, I am capable of logical thinking.

Thanks for proving my point.

It's not a matter of whether or not what was in those books is true. It's about the fact that they exposed the New World Order in a way reminiscent of Noam Chomsky, Alex Jones, Kevin MacDonald, David Duke and many other authors today. And unlike Alex Jones, their case was actually pretty strong.

It is a matter of whether or not what was in those books is true.

Again, logic seems to elude you.

You must be a Christian.

Anyway, people can figure this out for themselves. Try finding some era Nazi books on British or American imperialism in a language you can read and you'll know what I'm talking about.
Inside the box.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-18-2009 at 02:24 AM.