View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 04:28 AM

Default Re: Mammon-Ra: God of the Jews..(Money.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
It was your opinion and the OP's opinion.

Obviously, two differing opinions does not mean that one is right and one is wrong.

Do you not understand the definition of the word OPINION?

Obviously not.

Let me explain.

One person has one opinion and another person has a differing opinion.

This means that neither one can be proven to be right and/or wrong.

THEY ARE OPINIONS!!!
This is only true in case of moral issues or other issues that are mostly a case of preference or feeling. When you discuss historical facts (like in this case), two conflicting views imply that at least one is WRONG.

Quote:
When conspiracy theorists like yourself are so illogical who needs debunkers?
I'm applying pure mathematical logic. As a programmer, that's my job.

Quote:
You believe your opinions to be fact.

Breaking news.

Your opinions aren't fact.
With regards to historical events, I rely on evidence only. That makes my views factual. Other people may disagree with that, which makes discussion on the facts useful.

With regards to political views and religious views, it is of course a matter of personal opinion. That's a totally different playing field, though. I notice you're unable to keep those two apart.
Quote:
Your stance was that I was a Christian and, therefore, incapable of logical thinking.

Christianity has nothing to do with this topic.

Why did you feel it necessary to drag it in?
Most people I encounter showing as little understanding of basic logics as you've shown recently are either fundamentalist Christians and radical liberals.

Quote:
I suggest you try memorizing the words "RATIONAL and practice CRITICAL THINKING."
Critical thinking is the very foundation of my personal views, both with regards to historical facts and personal ideology.