View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 04:46 PM
Pwning Skeptics

Default Re: Contrails cannot form into clouds (proof!)

Quote:
You have brought nothing we haven't already covered. There is far more to it than ice supersaturation.
You are a lazy pseudo and a liar. You haven't read or understood anything.
You haven't debated anything. I don't believe you are capable of reason.

There is far more to heat engines, aircraft, aviation, the atmosphere, and the special nature of water itself than you COULD understand, even IF you tried to.
I'd find your comment insulting if I could find any sense in it apart from lying propaganda. But I can't - so... GFY.
Will the real debaters please stand up without falling into a rude immature tirade? I sure wish you would address my points directly. Use your eyes to view the evidence. It's easy to see there's something going on. I watched them rebuild a receding overcast sky just two days ago. Check it out. And guess what... Yesterday and today ZERO visibility. Just overcast haze everywhere. Don't ingest or get rainwater in your eyes, people! Eat garlic for antiviral, fish or flax oil for aluminum detox and potassium for barium detox.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current mission: Distribute 1,000 copies of
torrent .ISO on DVD.

Last edited by TrutherD : 11-19-2009 at 05:04 PM.